Who is this for?
- You are a Knowledge Worker or Lifelong Learner
- You feel disorganized, unproductive, or overwhelmed
- You don't know how to go to the next level
- You want to learn from someone who's always on top of things
- I have a proven track record of delivering at work and with my side projects. I have worked as a software developer, team leader, project manager, IT architect, information management specialist, CTO, founder, coach, and solopreneur. I have also written and published 3 books, 300+ articles, courses, YouTube videos, digital products, manage communities, and more! And I did it all with a busy life and kids. My personal system works and helps me achieve my goals consistently.
- You want a solid system that scales
Being a Knowledge Worker today is much more challenging than it ever was. Getting started ain't easy, and there are many traps to fall into. Spare yourself some time and benefit from my experience and battle-tested system. I'll share everything I know with you: my approach, my systems, my routines, templates, guidance, and more! My mission is to help you avoid the pitfalls of Knowledge Work and empower you through technology.
After you finish exploring the guide, you'll have:
- Clarity in your life and an obvious path forward
- Solid habits, routines, and systems
- Clear ideas about how to "manage" your career
- An effective approach to learning new things
- Solid knowledge management and personal organization systems
- Knowledge about how to organize, plan, control, and manage projects (large and small!)
- A toolkit to prioritize work
- A system to manage your tasks at scale
- Effective means to focus your attention and manage your time
- Work methods that will propel your career forward
What is this?
I've been passionate about information, knowledge management, learning, personal organization, PKM, and productivity for more than 20 years. As an author, blogger, knowledge worker, entrepreneur, coach, and father of 3 kids, I needed effective solutions to be and stay organized, focused, and productive. The Knowledge Worker Kit includes everything I know about these topics, and more!
WARNING: The Knowledge Worker Kit is in BETA. The content will be added and expanded over time. If you buy access now, you'll benefit from a lower price. The product is already available so that I can find early adopters and get as much feedback as possible in order to make it great for everyone.
If you buy access to the Knowledge Worker Kit, you'll get:
- The user guide
- All the templates and guidance
- Lifetime access to the private community for support and knowledge sharing
- Lifetime access to all community events (meetups, workshops, knowledge-sharing sessions, invited talks, etc)
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) Q&As with me
In addition, you'll also get free access to all future updates. Over time, I'll continue expanding the kit with new ideas, techniques, systems, templates, and more!
What's in the user guide?
The user guide is a growing and evergreen knowledge base. It includes detailed explanations covering a wide range of topics that all Knowledge workers should explore:
- 01. Clarity: values, behaviors, goals, non-goals, priorities, and intentions
- 02. Habits, routines, systems, processes and methods
- 03. Career Management and Anticipation
- 04. Learning
- 05. Projects Knowledge Management and Journaling
- 06. Projects Organization
- 07. Planning and Prioritization
- 08. Task Management
- 09. Focus, Attention, Time Management and Action
- 10. Personal Development
- 11. Control: periodic reviews, progress tracking, course-adjustment
- 12. Personal Organization
- 13. Work
The user guide is a Notion space including tons of articles, how-to guides, guidance, and links to useful templates and resources.
You will get to explore the content at your own pace, and to focus on what is useful to you right now, as each section is actionable on its own.
The Knowledge Worker Toolkit is going to expand over time. Day after day, week after week. Buy it once, and you will have access to all future updates.
Overview of the main topics
This part explores key elements that help bring clarity to one’s life:
Each of those is important to know what matters, what has value, and what to focus on.
02. Habits, routines, systems, processes and methods
This part explores the base elements of productivity systems:
- Habits and routines
- Systems, processes, and methods
Those are key to building an “effortless” life, requiring as little willpower/motivation as possible to make things happen.
03. Career Management and Anticipation
This part focuses on career management: its importance, your responsibility, the mindset you need to acquire, and all the related ideas.
This part shares ideas about how to…
- Learn how you best learn
- Learn more effectively
- Explore new topics
- Filter information
- Leverage AI and LLMs
05. Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) and Journaling
This part explores how to collect, organize, and link all your knowledge and information. It explores the main concepts of PKM, note-taking, note-making, tools of the trade, and structures/tips to help you keep everything useful, manageable, and maintainable as your knowledge base grows.
It also introduces journaling and how to approach it to support your whole life.
06. Projects Organization
This part focuses on how to organize projects and their information in a way that enables you and your teams to make focused progress.
It shares ideas about how to organize project information, how to document projects, how to organize backlogs, etc.
07. Planning and Prioritization
This part focuses on how to plan projects and tasks, how to deal with deadlines, and how to prioritize work using various methods.
08. Task Management
This part focuses on task management for personal and professional projects. It explores ways to keep tasks under control, how to organize personal work, and how to make the link between your different backlogs and your day-to-day life.
09. Focus, Attention, Time Management and Action
This part focuses on how to make things happen every single day, regardless of whatever is going on in your life. It’s all about techniques, tips & tricks, and tools to help you better manage your time, focus, and attention in order to ACT.
10. Personal Development
This part explores important aspects of Personal Development that can make a big difference in a Knowledge Worker’s life. A sane mind in a sane body.
This part is dedicated to control. How to control your progress, your trajectory, your projects, etc. And also, how to adjust course when things don’t go as expected.
12. Personal Organization
This part helps better organize yourself and your information. It shares “zen” techniques you can use to remain organized, independently of how much information you have to juggle with.
This part is all about WORK. How to do the work, how to improve your attitude, your results, and your recognition. It also dives into how to better collaborate with others to achieve your goals and those of your company/group.
Access to the user guide, templates, guidance and lifetime access to the community