Who is this for?
- You are just getting started with note-taking or you've recently switched to Obsidian
- You want to discover Obsidian and its key features
- You wonder how to take smart notes
- You want to know how to properly organize your notes and avoid creating an overwhelming mess
- You want a solid system that scales
- You wonder what Zettelkasten, the PARA method, and the Johnny decimal system are
- You have bought the Obsidian Starter Kit and want a full video course to help you get started
Getting started with Obsidian is not the hardest thing in the world, but it takes a lot of trial and error to figure out how to structure and organize your knowledge base. You have a busy life, and you don't want to spend weeks or even months figuring out the "right" approach.
What is this?
The Obsidian Starter Course is a video course containing 2h20 of content. It's a hands-on guide into the world of Obsidian, Personal Knowledge Management (PKM), and the Obsidian Starter Kit.
Many of the explanations use the Obsidian Starter Kit's vault/structure/plugins, but the explanations about Personal Knowledge Management (PKM), Markdown, YAML and recommendations can be applied to many other tools. Moreover, if you're using Obsidian but don't yet have a copy of the Obsidian Starter Kit, then this course is still incredibly useful. It will show you how you can organize your knowledge base, how to take smart notes, and much more!
What's in the video course?
The Obsidian Starter Course covers the following topics:
- Obsidian: installation, user interface, key features, plugins, automation, tips and tricks, etc
- The Markdown syntax
- YAML metadata
- Personal Knowledge Management techniques and principles: the Johnny Decimal system, the PARA method (e.g., the Zettelkasten method, the LIFT principle, Atomic notes, Maps of Content, knowledge capture & extraction, etc)
- Periodic reviews
- Task management
- Best practices and recommendations
- Hands-on explanations
- and more!
If you're not 100% satisfied, then just let me know, and I'll issue a full refund. I'll only ask you a single question: How can I improve the product?
If you think about asking for a refund, then consider reaching out to me with your issues, questions, and remarks. I'm always available and happy to help. My goal is to help you succeed.
One copy of the Obsidian Starter Course