Who is this for?
- You are just getting started with note-taking, note-making, and Personal Knowledge Management
- You wonder how to take smart notes
- You want to know how to properly organize your notes and avoid creating an overwhelming mess
- You want a solid system that scales
- You wonder what Zettelkasten, the PARA method, and the Johnny decimal system are
- You want to better organize the information of your team or business
Getting started is not the hardest thing in the world, but it takes a lot of trial and error to figure out how to structure and organize your knowledge base. You have a busy life, and you don't want to spend weeks or even months figuring out the "right" approach. Avoid wasting your time and get expert help to guide you on the right path.
What is this?
With this product, you can buy one or more hours of personalized coaching with me (in English or French!).
I've been passionate about Information Management (IM), Knowledge Management, and PKM for more than 20 years. As an author, blogger, knowledge worker, and entrepreneur, I needed solutions to store and organize an enormous amount of information.
Over the years, I've explored, used, and advocated many tools. I have settled on Obsidian, but the techniques I rely on can be applied to many other tools as well. I've spent months refining and perfecting my Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) system, and have spent countless hours tweaking my approach. I've published various articles to share some ideas about this. My system combines the Zettelkasten approach, the PARA method, the Johnny decimal system, and other ideas to create a solid basis for my work as an author, blogger, and content creator.
I am very involved in the Personal Knowledge Management community, for which I'm building products, communities, and creating content to help newcomers as well as more advanced users get further. I have created the Obsidian Starter Kit, the Personal Knowledge Management Library, the PKM Journal, the PKM sub-reddit, the PKM Slack community, etc.
I've decided to dedicate more of my time to coaching PKM enthusiasts and share what I've learned so far.
During the coaching session(s):
- We will explore the concepts, techniques, and best practices that I rely on and recommend
- I will guide you through what I consider to be a well-structured personal knowledge base
- I will explain my own processes to you
- I will (try to) answer all the questions you might have
After the coaching sessions, I will remain available to answer additional questions.
Get an hour or more of Personal Knowledge Management coaching